Terms & Conditions
We want you to enjoy your stay. So please follow the guidelines below to ensure a safe and pleasurable vacation.
- You are renting a private vacation rental property, not a hotel room, timeshare or Small Inn, but essentials may be provided for you upon arrival. Essentials like bathroom tissue, bath soap, etc may not last your entire rental period. We recommend you bring your own. Tropical weather brings ants and other pests in. Please be sure to leave all food in refrigerator and all doors closed to avoid ants and mosquitoes from entering the property.
- You are renting a cleaned and furnished property with a certain inventory of items, such as TV, pictures, kitchen utensils, plates, glassware, etc. We expect all occupants to keep the Property in sanitary condition and respect and take care of all property during your stay. The rental fee you pay include a cleaning fee that will cover changing and washing sheets, towels, clean bathrooms, bedrooms, kitchen and floors, etc. at your departure any excessive cleaning needed or items missing or damaged will be charged to you. We reserve the right to keep all security deposits to cover such costs. You agree to pay for and will be billed for any damages over the amount of your security deposit. All security deposits will be returned in full after inspection approximately one (1) week of favorable vacancy.
- We are not responsible for lost or theft to personal property or vehicles on our property.
- Rain, wind, earthquakes, hurricanes etc. are not predictable. Therefore we will not be responsible or give out refunds for any adverse weather conditions once you have occupied our home or occur during your stay. We can not issue refunds once vacation rental is paid. We recommend you include your vacation rental in your Travel Insurance Package.
- Your party will have the sole use of our Property and cooking facilities etc. unsupervised. Therefore you agree that we nor Property HOA or owners will be held responsible for the following injuries but not limited to, any bodily injury, such as burn, slip or fall etc. to any persons during your stay on the property. Tenants/guests agree that they will not claim the property owners for any damages, fire, accidents, injuries, casualties, vandalism or thefts, to any persons or property during your stay, at the Property, pool, beach or surroundings. All minor children must be supervised at all times. Minors are not allowed to drink alcohol on our property. The pool and condominium facilities (if applicable) can be used at your own risk. No lifeguard is on duty. Always have a look-out guide on land, watching while swimmers are in the water. Please do not swim or drive under the influence of alcohol. We ask adults that if they drink alcoholic beverages follow moderation and behave responsibly. The use of illegal drugs or firearms on our property is prohibited and will result in immediate eviction from our property and total loss of your security deposit and rental payment. Any and all disputes or claims may only be settled through arbitration.
- There is NO SMOKING PLEASE inside the Property, hallways, stairs, elevator or pool area as applicable. A fine of $150 will be applied for not following this rule.
- The Cabo Rojo Rentals Platform is an online marketplace that enables visitors to book a vacation rental property at Cabo Rojo and La Parguera, Puerto Rico, USA. All monetary transactions are conducted in USA dollars thru links to a Third-Party Service.
- As the provider of the Cabo Rojo Rentals Platform, Cabo Rojo Rentals serves as a listing site for properties managed by Personal Property Management Inc. Such Third-Party Services may be subject to different terms and conditions and privacy practices. Cabo Rojo Rentals is not responsible or liable for the availability or accuracy of such Third-Party Services, or the content, products, or services available from such Third-Party Services. Links to such Third-Party Services are not an endorsement by Cabo Rojo Rentals of such Third-Party Services.
- If you choose to use the Cabo Rojo Rentals Platform, your relationship with Cabo Rojo Rentals is limited to being a vacation rental listing site from which you may or may not rent a vacation rental at Cabo Rojo, Puerto Rico or La Parguera, Puerto Rico.
- To promote the Cabo Rojo Rentals Platform and to increase the exposure of Listings to potential Guests, listings may be displayed on other listing websites.
- The Cabo Rojo Rentals Platform may contain links to third-party websites or resources (“Third-Party Services”). Such Third-Party Services may be subject to different terms and conditions and privacy practices. Cabo Rojo Rentals is not responsible or liable for the availability or accuracy of such Third-Party Services, or the content, products, or services available from such Third-Party Services. Links to such Third-Party Services are not an endorsement by Cabo Rojo Rentals of such Third-Party Services.
- Due to the nature of the Internet, Cabo Rojo Rentals cannot guarantee the continuous and uninterrupted availability and accessibility of the Cabo Rojo Rentals Platform. Cabo Rojo Rentals may improve, enhance and modify the Cabo Rojo Rentals Platform and introduce new Cabo Rojo Rentals Services from time to time.
7. Cabo Rojo Rentals reserves the right to modify these Terms at any time in accordance with this provision. If we make changes to these Terms, we will post the revised Terms on the Cabo Rojo Rentals Platform and update the “Last Updated” date at the top of these Terms.
- Cabo Rojo Rentals may, at its sole discretion, create, upload, post, send, receive and store content, such as text, photos, audio, video, or other materials and information on or through the Cabo Rojo Rentals Platform (“Vacation Rental listing Content”); and any content that Cabo Rojo Rentals itself makes available on or through the Cabo Rojo Rentals Platform, including proprietary Cabo Rojo Rentals content and any content licensed or authorized for use by or through Cabo Rojo Rentals from a third party.
- The Cabo Rojo Rentals Platform, Cabo Rojo Rentals Content, and Member Content may in its entirety or in part be protected by copyright, trademark, and/or other laws of the United States. You acknowledge and agree that the Cabo Rojo Rentals Platform and Cabo Rojo Rentals Content, including all associated intellectual property rights, are the exclusive property of Cabo Rojo Rentals and/or its licensors or authorizing third-parties. All trademarks, service marks, logos, trade names, and any other source identifiers of Cabo Rojo Rentals used on or in connection with the Cabo Rojo Rentals Platform and Cabo Rojo Rentals Content are trademarks or registered trademarks of Cabo Rojo Rentals in the United States. Trademarks, service marks, logos, trade names and any other proprietary designations of third parties used on or in connection with the Cabo Rojo Rentals Platform, Cabo Rojo Rentals Content, and/or Collective Content are used for identification purposes only and may be the property of their respective owners.
- You will not use, copy, adapt, modify, prepare derivative works of, distribute, license, sell, transfer, publicly display, publicly perform, transmit, broadcast or otherwise exploit the Cabo Rojo Rentals Platform or Collective Content.
- You understand that a confirmed booking of an Accommodation (“Accommodation Booking”) is a limited license granted to you by Cabo Rojo Rentals to enter, occupy and use the Accommodation for the duration of your rental contract.
- You agree to leave the Accommodation no later than the checkout time specifies in the rental contract or such other time as mutually agreed upon between you and Cabo Rojo Rentals. If you stay past the agreed upon checkout time without the consent (“Overstay”), you no longer have a license to stay in the Accommodation and the Host is entitled to make you leave in a manner consistent with applicable law. In addition, you agree to pay, if requested by Cabo Rojo Rentals, for each twenty-four (24) hour period (or any portion thereof) that you Overstay, an additional nightly fee of up to two (2) times the average nightly Listing Fee originally paid by you to cover the inconvenience suffered, plus all applicable Guest Fees, Taxes, and any legal expenses incurred by Cabo Rojo Rentals to make you leave (collectively, “Overstay Fees”). Overstay Fees for late checkouts on the checkout date that do not impact upcoming bookings may be limited to the additional costs incurred by Cabo Rojo Rentals as a result of such Overstay. If you Overstay at an Accommodation, you authorize Cabo Rojo Rentals (via Cabo Rojo Rentals Payments) to charge you to collect Overstay Fees. The Security Deposit, will be retain in full to any Overstay Fees due for a Guest’s Overstay.
- Before and during host service, you must at all times adhere to the Rental Contract Rules, Directions and Instructions for a pleasurable stay.
- You may not bring any additional individuals unless such an individual was added by you as an additional guest during the booking process on the Cabo Rojo Rentals Platform or was authorized in writing by Cabo Rojo Rentals.
- Guests can cancel a confirmed booking at any time pursuant to the Cabo Rojo Rental’s CANCELLATION POLICY: You may cancel your reservation up to 30 days prior to your arrival date without penalties. After the 30 day grace period, we reserve the right to retain your deposit in full and any payments made by you in order to cover for lost rental income and expenses due to your cancellation.
- If a Cabo Rojo Rentals cancels a confirmed booking, the Guest will receive a full refund of the Total Fees for such booking. In some instances, Cabo Rojo Rentals may allow the Guest to apply the refund to a new booking, in which case Cabo Rojo Rentals Payments will credit the amount against the Guest’s subsequent booking at the Guest’s direction.
- In certain circumstances, Cabo Rojo Rentals may decide, in its sole discretion, that it is necessary to cancel a pending or confirmed booking and initiate corresponding refunds and payouts. This may be for reasons where Cabo Rojo Rentals believes in good faith, while taking the legitimate interests of both parties into account, this is necessary to avoid significant harm to the property or you as guests.
- As a Guest, you are responsible for leaving the Accommodation (including any personal or other property located at the Accommodation) in the condition it was in when you arrived. You are responsible for your own acts and omissions and are also responsible for the acts and omissions of any individuals whom you invite to, or otherwise provide access to, the Accommodation, excluding the Host (and the individuals the Host invites to the Accommodation, if applicable).
- If a Cabo Rojo Rentals claims and provides evidence that you as a Guest have damaged an Accommodation or any personal or other property at an Accommodation (“Damage Claim”), the Cabo Rojo Rentals can seek payment from you. Cabo Rojo Rentals determines in its sole discretion that you are responsible for the Damage Claim, Cabo Rojo Rentals via Cabo Rojo Rentals Payments will, after the end of your stay, collect any such sums from you and/or against the Security Deposit (if applicable) required to cover the Damage Claim. Cabo Rojo Rentals also reserves the right to otherwise collect payment from you and pursue any remedies available to Cabo Rojo Rentals in this regard in situations in which you are responsible for a Damage Claim, including, but not limited to, in relation to any payment requests made by Cabo Rojo Rentals.