Terms & Conditions
We want you to enjoy your stay. So please follow the guidelines below to ensure a safe and pleasurable vacation.
1. Your “check–in” time will be from 3:30 pm and no later than 10 pm. “Check-out” time will be no later than 11:30 am. Other arrangements may be made upon request (but not guaranteed) All requests will depend on availability.
3. You are renting a private property, not a hotel room, timeshare or Parador, but essentials are provided for you upon arrival — bathroom paper, bath soap, paper towel, trash bags, coffee filters etc. Essentials may not last your entire rental period. We recommend you bring your own. Tropical weather brings ants and other pests in. Please be sure to leave all food possible in refrigerator and all doors closed to avoid ants and mosquitoes from entering the house. Upon departure, please do the dishes and discard all garbage and food leftovers.
4. You are renting a cleaned and furnished unit with a certain inventory of items, such as TV, kitchen utensils, plates, glassware, etc. We expect all occupants to keep the unit in sanitary condition and respect and take care of all property during your stay. The rental fee you pay include a cleaning fee that will cover changing and washing sheets, towels, clean bathrooms, bedrooms, kitchen and floors, etc. at your departure. Any excessive cleaning needed or items missing or damaged will be charged to you. We reserve the right to keep all security deposits to cover such costs. You agree to pay for and will be billed for any damages over the amount of your security deposit.
5. We are not responsible for lost or theft to personal property or vehicles on our property.
6. Rain, wind, earthquakes, hurricanes etc. are not predictable. Therefore we will not be responsible or give out refunds for any adverse weather conditions once you have occupied our home or occur during your stay. No refunds will be issued after rental payment is made. We recommend you include your vacation rental into your travel insurance package. We will not issue refunds.
7. Your party will have the sole use of our property and cooking facilities etc. unsupervised. Therefore you agree that we nor owner or condo association will be held responsible for the following injuries but not limited to, any bodily injury, such as burn, slip or fall etc. to any persons during your stay on the property. Any and all disputes or claims may only be settled through arbitration. All minor children must be supervised at all times. Minors are not allowed to drink alcohol on our property. The use of illegal drugs or firearms on our property will result in immediate eviction without refund.
8. NO SMOKING PLEASE. If you need to do so, do it outside. Dispose cigarette butts properly.
10. Be respectful to other guest and neighbours and keep noise down, specially before 8 a.m. and after 10:30 p.m.
14. CANCELLATION POLICY: You may cancel your reservation up to 30 days prior to your arrival date without penalties. After the 30 day grace period, we reserve the right to retain your deposit in full and any payments made by you in order to cover for lost rental income and expenses due to your cancellation.